So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

well its stopped snowing

But has instead decided to rain like you wouldnt believe, non stop, all day. grrr. So glad I have booked my ticket out for tonight for sunnier climes. My hostel is lovely and cosy but there are only so many movies you can watch before you feel like tearing your eyes out. So heres hoping there are still some whales around waiting to be my entertainment for tommorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home