So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

new photos


Just to let you know i have spent my eve having fun in an internet cafe putting some more photos on my blog. First ones have gone in on the entry called "whales galore" in September. And just cause i am in a photo mood, here is my favourite photo of Amanda and me on my last day in Quito up a church clock tower taken by a mad Japenese bloke who REALLY wanted to take our photo (with our camera!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww... Caroline. I MISS YOU!
That was such a nice morning just you and me...and the frightening climb up the church bell tower...and the crazy man taking our photo...
Have I said I miss you? I have a big framed photo of us at the Crepes place from our goodbye to Rachel lunch up in my house and so I see you every day. Ooohh, just reread that and it sounds super creepy. Well, hope you don't think so! Can't wait for our next adventure. A.

13/10/05 1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home