So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Friday, September 23, 2005

caroline finally catches up with rachel

yep, you may have noticed that i have started to add some photos to this web. Have put some from brazil (june) and some from the galapagos. Am going to try to backfill and keep adding new ones from here on in so keep your eyes peeled! Am v proud of myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home