So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Colonial cities and laziness

Am currenlty in Cuenca after escaping riobamba smartish (not a whole lot to do there!) and have basically been doing a lot of wandering around pretty streets, enjoying the sun (hallelujah) and going out. Met some lovely girls in the hostal and so have been trying to root out the night life of cuenca with them, not being all that successful i have to add on most occasions. So short blog today just to let you know i am alive but not up to much! Did have a v good chinese last night though....hurrah for a meal that isnt fish rice and beans

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I know about the rice and beans. How amazing is it when you get to eat something new & different? Actually, I kind of miss the rice and beans.

7/9/05 4:51 AM

 
Blogger Jezabeth said...

Currenlty? Is that an adjective for being alive and not up to much?
Jody is moving back in! My moose head deflates....bleh.. and I am missing a free Tariq Ali political meeting at the Town Hall due to Ill health.

8/9/05 1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home