So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

caroline.....computer whizz kid

Also, please note new links section to your right....after 6 months or so of trying, have finally figured out how to do this! Rachel is my friend here and has cleverly included photos (some of yours truly) on her site whilst katie is my friend from uni and my inspiration for both this trip and the blog.....so its all her fault!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home