So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Friday, August 05, 2005

salsa queen

went dancing last night....didnt completely embarrass myself or my dance partner.....am giving up on becoming fluent in spanish and have decided to become dancing queen instead.....feel this is a sensible change of tactic.

no work again today....hurrah....going to go and play in the park after my dance class.....maybe if we are lucky we might also go on the minature boats around the fake island!!! Ah, the joys of Quito.....bring back the culture and excitement of London, all is forgiven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home