So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Natwest card protection

Why does everything involving a helpline have to be so difficult??! On sunday the lovely card machine in banos swallowed my card for no apparent reason and so had to phone the lovely natwest card protection people to cancel it. Cue lots of stupid questions from the lady on the phone such as "so ecuador, is that in florida?", and "so when did you realise your card was missing" directly after telling her that my card had been swallowed by a cash machine. It took all my patience to restrain from telling her what an idiot she was. Grr......and calm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't think where you get this lack of patience from !!

20/7/05 2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home