So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hypochondriacism

So have spent the last còuple of days mostly in bed feeling sorry for myself and convinced I am going to die of some horrible disease. Am feeling a little better now but have been left with a cough that would make a 60 a day smoker jealous. just glad i am in a single room so i dont wake everyone up as i hack my guts up!

But that exciting update aside, had a fun morning trying to pay for my galapagos trip today. After finally finding the office, it then took an hour while they tried to authorise my credit cards....grr. but managed to save myself $50 so its all good (always seems a bit cheeky whne companies want to charge you for paying for a service) So am now all booked and paid for a galapagos adventure on the 14th September......now just have to hope that the other cruise goers are vaguely nice people. Suspect they will all be old as i have splashed out on a nice boat, but one can only hope they are old adn interesting rather than old adn stuffy and dull......hurrah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home