So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Random night out

Well, after planning a nice quiet night with the girls last night, we somehow ended up going to a free concert in support of Cuba with some ecuadorean friends of Amandas and then staying out talking (in spanish - hurrah!) about allsorts of important topics....I was somewhat out of my depth when we started talking about the political system of ecuador, but I like to think that my nods and hmms were sufficiently intelligent!

Then bumped into a guy I volunteer with so went out with him and his friends to this rather strange club where I bumped into just about everyone I have gotten to know over here and so felt suitably popular. Unfortunately feel suitably tired now and am planning a nice quiet night in. Apparently we are meant to be going round to someones house for them to cook for us, but might give that one a miss!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... am useless - still love you - will write soon! keep dancing xxx

29/7/05 11:11 AM

 
Blogger C, T and Piglet said...

At least I can use a computer though mum!

29/7/05 11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home