So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Monday, September 26, 2005

argentinian madness

many exciting things to s ay today, but the keyboard at this computer is v dodgy and annoying so it will have to be in abbreviated form!

fab night last night....lots of red wine and steak in v fancy resturant for $10 ( dont you just love it when a country has an economic crash!) followed by cool bar, great gay club (although only stayed for 30mins as was with 3 boys who were all v nervous) rather cheesy other club where danced lots with crazy irish guy from hostal, taxi ride home with great music, so made t xi driver drive round the block 3 more times so we could listen some more, then collapsed into bed at 7, to be woken at 9 to speak to some woman from my spanish school (spanish after 2 hours sleep is not good)

Obviously then didnt see much of the morning. but made it to my spansih school for 2, where i met this girl i became friends with when i travelled round mexico 7 years ago! crazy. then this evening i learnt how to use a juicer (much to the amusement of the guy here who i forced to show me how) so made myself fresh orange juice ...... mmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home