So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

more ice cream

Am loving this city, and the great owners of this hostal. All chilling on the terrace when it transpires that you can get ice cream delivered....how cool is that! So am now waiting unt il some lovely man delivers BA / ar gentinas best ice cream to my door...... 4 scoops for 1.30!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh mrs ice cream on the terrace. Well it's no limp sandwich in the office!!

BTW Kate is now married woman...will post you the lovely pics when I get my self organised!xxx
Fran

29/9/05 6:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mrs you are slacking...what am I to do to pass the dreary days if you aren't keeping me up to speed on fab travel tales???
Fran xxx

4/10/05 9:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Fran, I think she has found a new friend and they are partying and tangoing together all over town... she's forgotten all her old friends now... (sob sob). Although as for passing the days you can update yourself on Carolines life by reading Rachel's blog - the extended entries can take an entire day!
Becs xx

4/10/05 11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becs it looks as though you were right she was off gallavanting and drinking and things. To be honest she could've stayed in Didsbury for that!!

5/10/05 10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home