So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

bolivian transport

So maybe i shouldnt have been so smug after all. Arrived at La Paz airport today (early of course - have been trained well by mum) only to discover that due to an earlier cancellation, my flight was now 4 hours later. Hence much wasting of time in Burger King (only place with sunlight) and now on hideously overpriced internet. The joys of travel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I am jealous...near death downhill mountain biking in Boliva - sounds like quality fun!

Are you feeling like the tallest person in the world out there...I hear the locals are so small..Si?

I'm having travel fun myself, I've been stuck near the Thai border for most of the day - had to leave my lovely island :( - waiting for the overnight train to KL. Not much to do here, so have been walking around aimlessly! Just eaten something v.dodgy, not sure if it was fish, chicken or rat...hoping my stomach can hold out!

Keep having fun!

Andy x

17/10/05 5:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home