So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

chao south america

So after 2 happy, hot days in Buenos Aires doing what i do best in big cities...shop, eat and party, I am now on count down to getting on the plane and zooming home to be with the family for christmas. Cant believe i have managed to get away with all my stuff without being charged for over weight baggage (thank god they dont weigh hand luggage) and am now waiting in departure bored and with money to burn on the over priced internet here.

Cant quite believe this year is finally over....it has gone so quickly and its had to digest all the stuff i have managed to fit in, despite being hideously lazy and slow compared to a lot of backpackers I have met. Will spare you all my thoughts on live, love and the universe but suffice it to say that I have had a fab time this year, am sooo glad i made the decision to come and now am really looking back to being with all you guys again and ready to settle down again, if only for a year or so (and i can here you groan from here mum!)

Oh, and loving the tax back system here where i have just been given back abou 50 pounds just for being british (or so i like to think) which means essentially one of my pairs of shoes was free (dont ask how many pairs i bought.....found a fab designer shoe shop for dolcis prices so naturally went mad!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Yay! See you sometime in 2006 then! Term is finished, I have handed in all my work and going home on Saturday. Enjoy your trip back....x

15/12/05 6:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey missy lookin forward to seeing you soon. Give me a call when you are about.
Fran xxx

17/12/05 8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home