So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

trying to leave the jungle

Yep, despite my travel agent booking me on an 8.20am flight for today, and the nice people at the hostal reconfirming this for me while i was faffing around in the pampas, when i turned up at the office yesterday just to check all was ok, it turns out there isnt a flight at 8.20, never has been, probably never will be and i am actually booked on a 3.30pm flight! Glad I checked - saved me a v early wake up call and got more quality hammock time....i just love the Bolivian way though!

Currently trying to decide what to do tommorrow. its either go to the mountains for some walking, or go and volunteer at this monkey sanctuary.....not much difference! Suggestions on a postcard to.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home