So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Horses and ticks

Yep, today the sun shone and we went on our horse ride through the mountains and I had the horse from hell! It didnĀ“t want to move, then I went to dismount it thought it would try to kill me. Unfortunately I then had to ride it for 4 more hours with distinctly evil thoughts coming from said animal. Our guide thought I was possibly the most incompetant person ever to mount a horse, but was too kind to say so! Then just to cap said hideous experience, in the shower tonight I found a tick on me. It was just vile and thank god Rebecca was there to remove the disgusting thing. Going to have nightmares tonight!

Had good day really, just have to treat myself to a nice meal tonight to make up for the horror of the tick. Have found my phobia!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home