So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

fruit has been located

Bliss, found fruit stall today and filled up on bananas, grapes and blackberries. Made up for the crisps and diet coke we were forced to eat for breakfast in lieu of anything else! We are also staying in a posh hotel tonight with hot showers and cable tv to make up for having to spend 12 hours of our lives that we will never get back in the horrid city that is the capital of Honduras as we make a break for the border!

Have also decided to have a tortilla/crisps : guapa/bonita (words used to describe my loveliness by men here) count. Once the ratio goes in favour of the tortillas i know i am in trouble!! Today has been saved by aforementioned fruit stall and the rather lecherous nature of the men here giving a rather favourable ratio of 0:12

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellooo Ms Onions, Anne here, too lazy to get my own account! Have just read all of your entries so far and had a good giggle. My fave bits were you sitting on a seahorse and the tortilla:bonita ratio - genius my girl! Am going to read this regularly to haul me out of thesis-writing depression (sooooo bored already...). Take care, have lots of fun, will post again at some point! A. xxx

25/1/05 3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home