So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

oops

Have just realised that despite the title of my last blog there was v little mention of firecrackers! It was becuase the kids in the favelas use them to signal when police are coming or when the drugs have arrived, and then at the footie there were lots. And after the bank holdup in Costa Rica when i thought the guns were firecrackers, i'm not really a big fan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home