So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Not long to go now

So, one day to go and it all feels a bit strange, probably cause the parents aren't here to send me off as they usually do.....hoping the realisation that I am actually going away for 6 months will kick in soon....but more urgently am hoping that the realisation that i dont need 6 pairs of shoes and a million t shirts will kick in soon, or i could be needing 2 rucksacks. When am i going to learn to pack lightly.

More excitingly, had spontaneous trip to bravissimo yesterday and found lots of bikinis that actually fit! So bought 2! Why is my life so predictable....go into town to take back excess pair of shoes (unsurprising i know) and end up with 2 bikinis.....for going to countries where i am only going to spend about 2 weeks on the beach!

Ah well....wouldn't be me if i wasn't a complete waster of money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home