So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What next???

Well, I am fully ensconsed in UK living now and happily back in my old ways of spending rather large amounts of money without even trying!

Vic and Matt's wedding was absolutely wonderful....a brilliant day. Vic looked stunningly beautiful, Matt looked so happy it made me cry and Dad's speach was great (even if it was written by Mum, it was said from Dad's heart!) But now am back to reality, which means spending hours on the internet trying to figure out what it is I want to do for the rest of this year.....answers on a postcard please.

So far have come up with a few months in Ecuador (the only spanish speaking country which appears to not be flooded with rain over the summer) doing some as yet unspecified voluntary work, followed by a few months in africa working on eco-lodges. But my lovely friend Rebecca (of Honduras and Nicaragua fame) has now put a spanner in the works by suggesting we travel again together in November. That would be fab but do need to seriously think about what I want to get out of this year......so much serious thinking to be done!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't wear yourself out hon! xx

13/5/05 10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home