So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Isle of Wight

So this weekend I did something I always swore I wouldn't do again after the hell that was Glastonbury in the torrential rain in 1998 (I think) and went to a festival.....and rather surprisingly actually enjoyed it! Think this was almost certainly due to the fact that the sun shone brilliantly for the whole time we were there and so we did more than a little sunbathing....but still, had a great time whatever the reason. Did manage to see quite a bit of a live music tho with Faithless and Goldie Lookin Chain being the hits of the weekend (GLC being a particular surprise, particularly as I didn't even realise who GLC were on the programme until they came on!). So v succesful weekend....and a shower has never felt as good as it did on monday back in civilisation!

Now back in nottingham after a whistlestop tour of some friends in London before a quick trip to manchester then back to london on friday for my flight.......eek! really need to organise myself....its coming round so quickly! But i have at least just bought some new cds so my ipod can be refreshed! Am now proud owner of "ultimate dirty dancing" and v happy about it too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home