So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Absolutely fabulous darling

Somehow last night, given the huge array of terribly glamorous nights out in Rio, we managed to end up in some rather odd gay club just down the road from the hotel which looked just like someone had taken a victorian semi, painted over the flock wall paper in white, put mirrors on the living room walls and opened for business. And to make it even more strange, it was managed by Grace Jones (or as near as dammit) and populated by a rather strange array of characters including a mad old70yr old who was desperate to paint the portrait of our friend Doug (a rather beautiful but scarily straight guy!) Never have I been anywhere quite so terrible and I hope to God I never do in the future....but somehow still managed to stay out till 4

Night of the big footie match tonight.....v excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home