So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Its raining - grrr

Am currently trapped in my hostel cause its raining outside and am worried that if i step outsid i might melt! I am considering braving it though as the shops are calling.....shoes for 7 pounds, what a bargin! Just have to find some room in my backpack....who needs a fleece anyway, surely i can keep myself warm with a glow of pleasure when i look at said new shoes. Rather worryingly, met 3 english people yesterday who have been travelling for a bit and they said Argentina was ridiculously cheap and Buenos Aries had amazing clothes, so need to save some money!

As mentioned braved the communal area of my hostel last night and met some English people and ended up going to this English pub across the road (they have been away for 4 months and were craving a curry) so that was rather interesting! Curry was (unsurprisingly) not good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home