So after discovering I can live without hairdryers/cadburys/heat magazine and having developed a killer tan that doesn't seem to fade (whilst failing to find the meaning of life but deciding its unimportant and far more fun to comare rums of different countries) I have decided to spend some time wandering round south america. Will I ever come back to work....will I get fluent in Spanish....will i get new blogger friends....find out here!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hurrah

Have just got my lovely shiny new credit card, and Thomas Cook have oh so kindly agreed to give me my money, so I am ready to got back on the road again!

Did have a slight revertion back to my previous planning ways and tried to plan the rest of my month in central america yesterday but it got way too stressful trying to co-ordinate reservations today, especially when people dont seem to want to answer phones/take reservations/answer e-mails....so have decided to go back to just seeing what happens each day! A much more relaxing way to see the world....and do have one reservation for one place so i can definately go there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't know who is more relieved you or me.
glad to hear you are financially reimbursed
Mum

2/3/05 7:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright matey,

1st time I've really caught up with what you've been up to. Sounds like you are having fun anyway!! Glad to hear you've got your money/credit cards sorted.

Take it easy,

Ian G

3/3/05 5:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home